Automated Doors & Access, Inc. (ADA) was founded on a simple premise — a belief that customers, employees and vendors are equally important to the success of a business, and all should be treated with respect and appreciation. ADA’s mission is to serve customers by providing prompt, quality service at a reasonable price.
We promise our customers we will:
- Consider every service call or installation a priority.
- Provide excellent customer service as part of our standard customer experience.
- Hire employees that embrace the company’s mission.
We promise our employees we will:
- Provide a supportive, respectful work environment.
- Give them the authority to maximize our customers’ satisfaction.
- Reward them fairly.
Why ADA is Different:
- Ongoing training for employees and our customers
- High safety standards
- Highly Insured
- Drug Tested
- Background Checked
- Highly skilled to help the architectural/design community to determine and select the correct product in a cost effective manner
- Able to qualify and work in highly sensitive areas such as hospitals and secure research and manufacturing facilities
- Provide coordination and interface with other trades to include security and specialty hardware to insure owner/architect achieves the desired functions required
- Employees are well compensated and have “Best of Class” benefits
- We are a team!
Many companies focus only on the bottom line. At ADA, we focus on taking care of our customers and our bottom line takes care of itself. At ADA, “Quality is Automatic.”